M&E Commissioning Manager
Currently looking for a commissioning Manager for a project in London.
- To co-ordinate the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan.
- To co-ordinate with the client QA/Commissioning representative from project outset with respect to our scope and required deliverables.
- To generate, implement and manage the execution of all system inspection and test plans.
- To co-ordinate all commissioning requirements with the Dornan Engineering Construction Team.
- The candidate should hold a third level degree or relevant qualification in Building Services or Mech Eng or Elec Eng.
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in a site engineering role preferably with experience in HVAC system commissioning & Handover.
- Have excellent I.T. skills with MS Office, excel a must.
Location: London, UK
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.