Middle Leader TLR allowance (£2,500) - KSt1&2
Middle Leader TLR allowance (£2,500) - Key Stage 1 & 2 | Start Date: September 2017 | Contract: Permanent
Middle Leader TLR allowance (£2,500) - English Subject Leader, Maths Subject Leader or Phase Leader (KS1 or KS2)
Dates: Apply 12pm, Tuesday 25th April 2017
Job to start September 2017
Salary: Highly Competitive with TLR's for the right candidate - English Subject Leader, Maths Subject Leader or Phase Leader (KS1 or KS2)
Location: West London, Isleworth
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
Nishkam Primary School, West London
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK. Our brand new school opened in September 2013 as a two form entry school, for pupils aged 4-11 years, commencing with Reception and Year 1 to be a full complement by 2018. The primary school will be part of an all-through school from 4-19 whereby pupils can follow on to our secondary school.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, and we have small class sizes of no more than 25 pupils. Our teachers are creative, visionary minds, seeking to inspire a new generation of children by embedding core values in every aspect of learning and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We remain significantly oversubscribed.
To support the next phase of development, the Governors are seeking to appoint bright, enthusiastic and creative teachers to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will be:
* an exemplary class teacher
* committed to and able to support the school ethos
* able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
* inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
* able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
* able to inspire and appreciate creativity
* able to plan and prepare lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
* able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
* experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
* able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
We will offer you:
* a friendly and welcoming team
* hardworking and dedicated colleagues
* enthusiastic and diligent children
* supportive parents, carers and community
* a committed and fully involved governing body
* a well-resourced learning environment
* opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
* You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website www.nishkamschool.org/recruitment or contact the school office on 0207 259 8770.
* Applications to be sent by 12pm, Tuesday 25th April 2017
* Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Thursday 27th April 2017 to attend an interview.
* Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 1st May 2017.