Mechanical Project Manager
Are you a Mechanical Project Manager with Commerical Experience looking for a new role? My client is based in the heart of London. They are looking to expand the team after 50 years of successful work and bring in a new Mechanical Project Manager.
Group turnover for the business is £30million.
As a Mechanical Project Manager you willl be reporting into the Managing Director.
Commerical and Residential Projects, Values up to £7million.
Roles & Responsbilites
* Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
* Delivering design and build projects
* Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
* tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
* Predicting cost to completion
* Financial management
* Variations & Procurement
* Client Liaison
* Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
* Self-motivated person
* Strong commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills
Call me on 02036800650 for more information on this role. My client is looking to interview candidates in the next two weeks.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.