JOB TITLE: Commissioning Engineer
LOCATION: Midlands based (Multi-Locations) - UK/EU travel
SALARY: c£45k + Car Allowance, 25 Days + Stats
BENEFITS: Excellent Company Benefits
REFERENCE: LNK896328Due to continuing success, our client a market leader in innovative logistics automation solutions is urgently seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer with the ability to support a rapidly growing international team responsible for the commissioning of controls equipment of automated material handling, and storage systems within cost, time and quality constraints.The successful candidate MUST be flexible to undertake substantial UK and EU based travel, Valid UK passport is essential to proceed with this role.
Key Responsibilities of the successful Commissioning Engineer:
- PLC hardware/software commissioning solutions for Materials Handling Equipment, Automated Warehouses and Baggage Handling Systems.To produce documentation to support design including Functional Design, Testing specifications and commissioning plans.Use of CAD tools to view and edit drawings.Identify & manage the rectification of any software, hardware 7 electrical faults.Automation network set up and testing; safety check and sign-off
- Electrical Engineering background; degree qualified or ONC in electrical discipline.
- Previous experience of Materials Handling equipment/conveyor industry or similar.
- Experience in machine/process control
- Hands on experience designing and commissioning control systems with Siemens S7.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and panel drawings (Eplan, AutoCAD)
- Ability to design & develop HMI/SCADA systems (TIA Portal and WinCC).
- Flexible to undertake UK/EU travel - Valid passport.
Commutable within the following areas: Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham, Bicester, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Buckingham, Kettering, Bedford, Northampton, Daventry, Rugby, Nottingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol and Southampton; In return you can expect a salary c£45K + car allowance, 25 days' holiday +stats, Fringe benefits and daily expense allowances will be paid out separately.
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work unrestricted in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist with the award of Visas of UK Work Permits at this time.