Digital Marketing Apprentice - Walsall (WS2)
A leading manufacture of bathroom solutions based in Walsall are looking to expand their fast paced team and are on the hunt for a creative individual to take control of the marketing and business aspects whilst working under the customer service management team. Are you looking for a career in Digital Marketing? If so, look no further!! Apply now!!
You will be working for a dynamic company where you will be working in a modern environment.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- Manage online order processing,
- Respond to customer enquiries both telephone and online,
- Manage social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,
- Develop digital marketing strategies alongside office management,
- Assist with in house logistics.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Apprentice:
- The key candidate will need to be confident, responsible and well organised with excellent communication skills both written and oral,
- A knowledge of eBay and amazon as a buyer and/or seller is desired but not essential.
Salary & Benefit:
- For a successful candidate you will be offered a full time role within the organisation with a great progression path. Once you have completed a salary review will be offered,
- £122.50 per week.