DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER - RETAIL AND HOSPITALITY BUSINESS
Exciting multi-site Deputy General Manager position within a fast-paced branded and multi-faceted business. The business prides themselves on excellent levels of customer service. They offer their managers both a fantastic work / life balance and career progression.
Our client is looking for a Deputy General Manager within this multi-faceted environment. You will be a hands on team player who knows how to get the best out of your team, and have a passion for service. The company offers fantastic career progression through excellent training and development. A career with them is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Deputy General Manager - Retail and Hospitality Business - Role Responsibility
As a Deputy General Manager within the business, you will be responsible for delivering the excellent levels of customer service which the company is known for across a number of high volume businesses. They are looking for experienced Managers to help drive store performance through your team of Unit Managers and to develop the customer experience.
As Deputy General Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the Front of House and Back of House teams
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service standards
- Ensuring high food quality is maintained
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to
- Managing stock control
As Deputy General Manager you must have:
- This position would suit someone who is flexible to work in a number of locations to progress within a UK wide business
- FULL DRIVING LICENSE AND TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL
- Able to develop and motivate a team
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous management experience within a food-led business
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent customer care skills