PPC Manager (Retail Trading / FX)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a PPC Manager to join Investoo Group, a well-funded start-up innovating within the trading industry.
If you are experienced in PPC management and would like to get an insight into the world of affiliate marketing and retail trading, send us your application today! As the PPC Manager your sole focus will be ensuring several of the companys’ paid search accounts are managed, optimized and expanded as per targets set by management. You will have the opportunity to be part of something big from the start, allowing you to demonstrate your ability to grow and dominate your field
As PPC Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing all aspects of paid search campaigns including planning, executing, reporting and tracking activities across multiple search engines on an ongoing basis to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Analysing and reporting on paid search performance on a regular basis for all relevant KPIs to management and relevant areas of the business to provide insight.
- Devising and implementing a structured approach to ongoing testing and optimisation of paid search activities and bid management strategies.
- Supporting the growth of juniors into industry leading paid search managers.
An ideal PPC Manager will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience managing high-volume paid search campaigns, demonstrable experience of managing paid search activity to drive improved business performance
- A degree or background in an analytical field such as Maths, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science would also be an asset
- Experience in managing international PPC campaigns would be beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of retail trading / binary options.
- Experience of using google analytics or other web analysis platforms
- Excellent Excel skills, you find spending time with Excel a pleasure not a chore (and any experience with databases Using SQL, MySQL or Access would also be a plus)
- Strong commercial acumen, highly numerate and analytical with a passion for analysis and the ability to turn the data into actions. You like reports and numbers but only when they help you to achieve your goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work towards tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment. You take ownership of the task, you are results driven, you take pride in a job well done and you don’t like to fail.
- Any additional language (one of Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Polish, Turkish) is preferable but not essential.
Careers at Investoo Group include a magnitude of benefits:
- Offices in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London
- Being part of an exhilarating, creative oozing co-working space, Us&Co
- Relaxed, casual dress code, free beer, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, and much more
- Competitive holiday allowances
- Our team can use the Us&Co network to find additional resources
- Once a week every week, lunch is on us
- We socialise together, heading out for drinks and activities on a regular basis.
- Half / full day activity outings once a quarter
Your working hours will be 9 am-5.30 pm Monday to Friday, in return for a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Advert Ref: /INDHP