Engineer / Senior Engineer Hybrid Controls & Calibration X3
A Engineer / Senior Engineer with experience control systems for Hybrid vehicles and extensive experience in the application of these systems in production projects is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading international automotive, aerospace and defence technology company based in Leamington Spa.
The role is offering a salary up to £50,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is a global world-class, multi-industry consultancy for engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy. With a century of delivering value, our client employs over 2200 professional consultants, engineers and professional support functions world-wide.
- Provide technical guidance for engineers involved in Hybrid Vehicle development
- Development of hybrid powertrain calibration (Test cell based)
- Hybrid Vehicle calibration for emissions, drivability and OBD
- Interface directly with clients on technical issues and support commercial discussions
- The candidate will be expected to liaise with customers on a regular basis and present the technical status of their projects. Some business travel can be expected including customer meetings, occasional on-site development support and climatic testing trips
Skills / Experience Required
- Minimum degree in an Engineering or Science related discipline (e.g. electrical and electronic engineering/mechanical engineering/physics/computer science/software engineering/maths/control engineering)
- Experience in control systems for Hybrid vehicles and extensive experience in the application of these systems in production projects
- Experience in hybrid powertrain calibration, engine emissions control, OBD and hybrid vehicle calibration (emissions, torque structure & drivability)
- A good working knowledge of application tools such as INCA / CANape and EMS strategies is critical to the role.
- Experience in hybrid controls hardware development
- Analytical approach to developing controls algorithms in an automotive environment
Pension Plan, Private Health Care Contribution, Life Insurance, 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact James Laver on or email
Keywords: Senior Engineer Hybrid Controls Calibration X3 Hybrid Vehicle development hybrid power train calibration climatic testing trips electrical and electronic engineering mechanical engineering physics/computer science software engineering maths control engineering engine emissions control OBD hybrid vehicle calibration automotive