Job Profile for Project Engineer - TP25748
Project Engineer required for an exciting full-time opportunity for you to join a Project Engineering team with a leading engineering service provider based in the Kettering area. The successful Project Engineer will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be working on customer specification projects.
The successful Project Engineer will be required to liaise with the Projects team and suppliers, as well as delivered cost efficient project layouts and Designs.
Project Engineer Position Overview
- Reviewing pre-sales concepts, overall system solutions and verifying that solutions can be engineered to meet client requirements.
- Preparing the general arrangement drawings ensuring that the design, and customer specific requirements are met.
- Maintain accurate, project related technical documentation in accordance with company procedures.
Project Engineer Requirements
- Degree or HNC / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a Project Engineering role
- Based within a commutable distance of Kettering
Project Engineer Remuneration
- Salary £20 - £35K
- 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy