Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a long standing prestigious business based in South Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your finance career and be a part of a busy finance team. This position is a 6 month contract.
- Support the Brand and Market Intelligence team with bespoke data analysis.
- Assist the Brand and Market Intelligence team to deliver analysis on performance as well as brand analysis and intelligence
- Create, control and maintain databases to enable efficient and timely analysis
- Build bespoke analytical tools and models to support regular performance update
- Assist in the preparation and communication of the analysis reports and presentations
- Gathering and disseminating data and providing insights.
- Accurately validate and interrogate forecasts and submissions from markets.
- Advanced user of Excel
- Mental ability to analyse complicated information (including continuous data) rapidly, identify risks and opportunities and explain complex issues simply.
- Balance analytical best practice and a strong commercial perspective to achieve both high quality and maximum value
- Good interpersonal, social skills & cultural sensitivity
- Resilient with a can do attitude
- Proven project management skills
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 per annum
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.