Bilingual French & English Communications Manager
Our client is a leading international bank specialising in African investment. They are looking for a bilingual French and English Communications Manager to manage all internal and external communication policies and strategy within the Bank. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with extensive communications experience gained within the banking industry to join a great team based in stunning Mayfair offices.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for establishing all the Communication Department's procedures. You will actively participate to establish and deploy internal and external communications plans and help reinforce the culture of the Bank. The Communications Manager will handle all internal and external publications and plan and manage events such as strategic seminar, team building, annual seminal all staff, annual Christmas dinners, women's day and the 10th anniversary. You will also be responsible for the Banks website and social media and make sure all information and content is published on the international intranet and SharePoint. The Communications Manager will also manage any interns for the comms department and have responsibility for ensuring monthly reporting to the line manager regarding action plans. You will also have responsibility for preparing and monitoring the annual communications budget.
What do you need?
- Bilingual French and English - written and verbal
- You will ideally be degree educated in HR or Communications and have proven written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Advanced knowledges on Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Outlook and Web
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Autonomy and self-initiative
- Strong adaptability skills
- Able to work in an intercultural environment
Apply by submitting your CV for immediate consideration or call Candice Martens on 02072207030 for more info.