Fit Out - Project Manager - Stoke - Permenent Role - Salary Up to £50,000 + Package
- Must have experiences Project Managing Office Refurb and Fit Out.
- Operational responsibility for variety of contracts.
- Our client are a leading regional multidisciplinary contractor who work in the Fit Out Sector.They pride them selves on delivering their projects to their clients standards which has lead to the growth and success of their business. They are looking for a Project Manager who will come on board and embrace their values.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery a number of Retail Fit Out projects, they will be responsible for ensuring the projects are compliant in their delivery. They will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensure compliance with the contract drawings and specifications
- Management of cost centre budget
- Ensure KPIs are met and published to client specification
- Lead the programme ensuring key stakeholders are involved
- Build a strong relationship within the wider senior teams and the with the client
- Client interacing
The ideal Project Manager will have previous experience in project delivery and contract management, they will also have experience in a Office Fit Out. They will also have the following:
- Track record of success in supporting a major business contract, business Unit or region and/or providing support to a professional function
- Budgetary and financial awareness
- Client facing experience
- £45,000 to £50,000 plus package
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact ASAP Sid Choudhury or
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see the other vacancies on our website we are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis