Children's Team Manager - Child Protection and Locality
Highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £59K + Over £2K Choices Benefit + up to £8K Relocation Expenses and other excellent benefits
- A highly experienced Children's Social Worker?
- Looking to managing a team?
We have an exciting new role with a thriving local authority, who are looking for a Team Manager to be based within their Child Protection and Locality team.
You will be in charge and responsible for a team of Social Workers ensuring that they and delivering the best outcomes to children across a range of interventions by encouraging and influencing good practices.
For this role, you will need:
- A significant amount of experience working within Children and Families preferably within Child Protection/Family Support to a Senior level.
- You must be registered with the HCPC register
- Have a relevant qualification within in Social Work and leadership/management preferably to a degree level
- Up to date detailed knowledge of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to practice.
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- £2,253 Choices Benefits (Cash or towards lease car)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £8,000
- Performance Related Pay of up to 5% annual bonus
- Up to 32 days' Annual Leave