Children's Team Manager - Referral and Assessment
Highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £55K + Over £2K Choices Benefit + up to £8K Relocation Expenses and other excellent benefits
- ambitious, committed and passionate about your job?
- Interested in managing and leading a team?
We are looking for you to join a thriving local authority as a Team Manager in Children's Social Care leading the way with their frontline practitioners, collaborating and strengthening their families.
You will be the critical link between the team and senior managers, who will be influencing, encouraging, leading and managing your team who drive to focus on high quality experiences for families from solid and dedicated social work.
To apply, you must have:
- A significant amount of experience working within Children and Families preferably within Referral and Assessment and to a Senior level.
- You must be registered with the HCPC register
- Have a relevant qualification within in Social Work and leadership/management preferably to a degree level
Up to date detailed knowledge of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to practice.
- Salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- £2,253 Choices Benefits (Cash or towards lease car)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £8,000
- Performance Related Pay of up to 5% annual bonus
- Up to 32 days' Annual Leave