Children's Team Manager - Early Help
Highly reputable local authority, offering a salary of up to £60K +Over £2K Choices Benefit + up to £8K Relocation Expenses and other excellent benefits
- A highly experienced Children's Social Worker?
- Seeking an ambitious new challenge?
Then this is the local authority for you, with thriving opportunities and benefits you could join this team as a Team Manager within their Early Help department.
You will be responsible for and leading and managing a team of social workers within Early Help ensuring and encouraging them to deliver and focus on high quality experiences for families enabled by solid and dedicated Social Work.
For this role, you will need:
- A significant amount of experience working within Children and Families to a Senior level.
- You must be registered with the HCPC register
- Have a relevant qualification within in Social Work and leadership/management preferably to a degree level
- Up to date detailed knowledge of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to practice.
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- £3,000 Market Premium
- £2,253 Choices Benefits (Cash or towards lease car)
- Relocation Expenses of up to £8,000
- Performance Related Pay of up to 5% annual bonus
- Up to 32 days' Annual Leave