Assistant Store Manager
My client are a growing furniture brand that have a massive presence in the West Midlands. They are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to fall into place in a retail environment and continue to deliver on sales and service, whilst managing staff through a period of growth and success.
I am pleased to be working with a growing furniture brand that have a lot to talk about. With growth plans and success in the area, they are keen to bring in a manager who can continue to lead them through.
- Effective demonstrating and selling our products to customers in a positive manner
- Supporting the Store Manager in day-to-day operations
- Supervising the team in the absence of Store Manager
- Passion and knowledge about all our products
- Reaching sales targets and increasing profits
- Be able to listen to customers to meet their individual requirements by offering and selling our products
- Ability to deal with customer complaints and comments in a positive and professional manner
- Keeping the store well maintained, clean and merchandised
- Demonstrable success as an Assistant Manager in a retail environment
- Focused on staff management and driven by achieving KPI's and motivating staff to do the same
- Keen for progression and growth
The job offers an excellent bonus scheme, with 1.5% commission offered on individual sales. The OTE is around £30k. Immediate start is available for the right candidate.