Operational Finance Manager
Cherry Professional are excited to be recruiting an Operational Finance Manager for a well-known blue chip business based in Leicester City Centre.
As Operational Finance Manager you will hold a key position within the business, with associated responsibilities. This is a high profile role working closely with the FD and you will be fully responsible for reporting on company overheads, as well as providing a commercial business partnering service to wider non-finance teams.
This role is a great stepping stone for individuals wanting to broaden their skill set to move towards a Senior Finance Business Partner or Financial Controller role.
All about the role
- Drive profitable actions through your commercial acumen, providing insight to senior stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the budgeting process for all overhead nominal codes, ensuring these are communicated to the wider business effectively.
- Perform regular finance reviews and undertake investigations / reports on where the business should invest money to grow.
- Develop and produce accurate, timely and insightful reports on costs.
- Provide support to the multiple regions of the business in all financial matters (sales, margins, overheads and balance sheet)
Who they are looking for
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- A methodical and hands-on individual with the ability to identify the root cause of problems
- A straightforward approach and ability to successfully converse with others regarding financial information is essential
- Strong IT skills
- Salary up to £45,000
- Discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and a real commitment to work life balance
Jobs you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Finance Manager
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.