Are you an experienced Bid Manager? Do you have the drive to deliver successful bids to further grow a very successful company? Do you have great communication skills? If so, continue reading and apply today!
Our client, a global asset management company, is looking to redefine its Bid Excellence approach. We are looking for experienced Bid professionals to drive winning behaviours across the division to deliver compelling, highly differentiated client propositions, drawing together the skills, experience and capabilities of the business.
This role reports into the Senior Manager - Bid Excellence and is part of the wider Divisional Sales Excellence function. The nature of the role requires close collaboration with the sales community, marketing colleagues, and other senior stakeholders across the business. This is not a 9 to 5 role as it will require you to work outside these hours as and when the situation warrants it.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the stop/go decision, providing opportunity evaluation advice (including organisation and evaluation of research to inform decisions)
- Advise the sales team on client scoping calls and meetings, ensuring that we fully identify the client's needs
- Be responsible for preparation of bid documents and associated materials, with a laser focus on the creation of bid content and messages that focus on the client's needs
- Lead bid planning meetings to establish win themes, competitive strategy, proposition development and commercial approach
- Rehearse and coach the sales team in preparation for formal presentations and associated meetings
- Project manage the process from inception to bid de-brief, working in conjunction with research and analysis colleagues to capture trends and inform future thinking
- Create, communicate and drive collective delivery against a bid timetable, to facilitate high quality, truly compelling and differentiated outputs.
Your experience will include:
- Proven effective time and project management skills, coupled with the ability to quickly develop positive consultancy relationships with the sales community
- Extensive experience of scoping, bidding and coaching sales teams for success
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- A positive, proactive approach. You will bring your creativity, tenacity and energy to the role
- High attention to detail and a strong client focus
- Experience of working in a target-driven environment
What's in it for you?
training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share purchase scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.