£30,000 - £40,000 + package + bonus
South coast/ London
I am currently recruiting for a boutique, award-winning strategic Project Management consultancy. Due to increased demand for their services, my client now requires a Building Surveyor to join the in-house team. This is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in with a firm growing their service offering, have subsequent guaranteed career-progression, with potential to grow the Building Surveying team organically.
- Providing technical and professional advice to clients relating to the Building Surveying scope of services.
- Planned maintenance and improvement schemes supporting NHS frameworks across the South coast.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of projects (generally ranging from 10k-500k) and professional assignments.
- Supporting the Project Management team in the delivery of larger projects and assignments (projects in excess of 500k).
- Be responsible for refurbishment and development projects, including Contract Administration.
The successful candidate will ideally be MRICS qualified - or have equivalent building/ project management qualification and have relevant experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to work autonomously as well as within a team; the role offers a good degree of flexibility alongside high levels of responsibility.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000/ 07494 368 453, or email a copy of your CV to .