RTA Fee Earner
Our client, a well regarded West Yorkshire firm, are recruiting for an RTA Fee Earner to join its Personal Injury department in Leeds.
Handling your own caseload of claimant PI matters, mainly RTA files, both litigated and pre-litigated, you will be a confident individual looking to join a firm with real progression routes.
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years experience as an RTA Fee Earner handling own caseload of claimant RTA files from start to finish.
- Confidence in using the Portal claims system.
- Confidence with dealing with litigated files.
- Experience of handling high value PI cases.
- Good knowledge of the CPR rules.
- Excellent customer/client communication skills.
This firm is prepared to offer progression and guaranteed cross training when the time comes with the changes in Personal Injury. They have a variety of other departments that are running from strength to strength. They are offering a competitive salary and bonus scheme along with a place amongst a friendly and motivated department. This would be a perfect opportunity for an experienced RTA Fee Earner to join a fantastic and supportive firm to develop a future career.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Natasha or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.