Financial Controller role, based in Dudley for a Manufacturing business looking for a hands on qualified profile to support the Finance Director in in an era of growth for this business at a critical time in its evolution.
Robert Walters have been engaged by familiar Midlands manufacturing brand to recruit a Financial Controller.
The company has been successfully trading in the UK for the past 35 years. Their growth nationwide has been in part through acquisition, and they have a seven year plan to double in size.
The role of Financial Controller is based in their UK Head Office, on the outskirts of Dudley
Supporting the Finance Director, the primary function of the post is to manage the day to day accounting needs of the UK business, and the Group reporting to the Head Office in the US.
Tasks will involve -
- Managing a team of 7 finance staff, including the remote management of staff in regional offices
- Liaising with business heads across the group, to ensure the timely receipt of information required
- Monthly management account reporting to the US and confirm all appropriate documentation provided
- Working with regional Operations Managers to ensure all clients are appropriately set up on the company's UK Credit Policy, reviewing when appropriate.
- Managing the UK audit process for the Group.
- Assisting the Finance Director as and when required
Given that over half the finance team are based in regional offices, there will be a small element of travel on a monthly basis. This will also enable you to develop an efficient working relationship with the local Site Manager.
I invite those who hold an accountancy qualification such as ACA, ACCA or ACMA (or equivalent), who have proven success with managing teams and building efficient relationships with non-finance staff to apply.
This role can pay a salary of between £60,000 and £70,000. If you are interested in understanding more about this role and would like to discuss, please contact me on or call 0121 281 5000