Commercial Development Manager - Drinks - £40k + 40% + Car
- Global Drinks Manufacturer
- Exciting Start-Up Firm
- Fantastic Training & Support
The Role: The successful National Account Manager will be responsible for getting their premium drinks brand listed within the Grocery multiples; they currently operate through a UK distributor so have an established base here. You will be home based, meeting with drinks buyers and gaining new listings. With their natural drinks giving added value to consumers, this is a rare opportunity to join a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and look forward to nurturing your own sales team with success.
The Company: A truly exciting start-up company, our client has developed a £6 million sales turnover in just two years and is well on track to turnover £50 million within the next three years. Founded by former directors from a global drinks phenomenon, they have developed a range of new age relaxation drinks and already operate in 37 countries worldwide.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong track record of developing and managing National Accounts in the FMCG space
- You must have strong relationships with drinks buyers in the Grocery multiples
- Driven and positive candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Candidates will have the desire to be the face of these exciting products in the UK and have the opportunity to effectively run your own business
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £60,000 - £70,000 Base Salary
- + Bonuses to 25%
- Generous Car Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays