Account Manager Europe
We are seeking to recruit an Account Manager for Europe to join our clients existing Sales & Marketing Team on a permanent basis based in Trafford Park.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing customer accounts and developing new sales within Europe.
This role will be to develop long term working relationships with direct customers in order to gain an excellent understanding of the market and identify and deliver sales growth. Effective management, training and motivation of agents and distributors are also an important part of the role.
The Sales & Marketing Team are also responsible for sales forecasting and reporting and maintaining existing and new market and customer information.
This role is predominantly office based in Manchester with some European travel which may include successful applicants being away the odd weekend.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level with a chemistry, languages or business related degree.
- Personable with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and mature attitude.
- Commercially aware and ability to think strategically.
- Dynamic with the drive to succeed.
- Independent with strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong numeracy skills, highly computer literate.
- German proficiency (professional level) would be desirable
- Full UK driving License required.Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-17.00 working 35hours each week although your hours may vary due to travel.
- Immediate interviews are taking place please forward your cv
- In return our client offers an excellent basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 basic plus free onsite parking, pension scheme and private health schemes plus much more.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.