Quantity Surveyor - Contract
Quantity Surveyor required for a well-established construction company based near Liverpool. My client specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of facades, cladding and aluminium; therefore, the ideal Quantity Surveyor will have some experience within this sector. This opportunity, initially, will be a 4-month contract covering an employee's maternity leave, but has the potential to last a little longer. The Quantity Surveyor will be working within a variety of sectors including commercial, retail and residential.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will be visiting sites around the North West and liaising with both Contractors and Sub-contractors. The Quantity Surveyor will need to have good knowledge of building regulations and have the ability to manage Assistant and Trainee Quantity Surveyors. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable, honest company.
Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- 4 month contract
- Work within a range of sectors including commercial, leisure and education
- Manage multiple sites
- Visits sites around the North West
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience
- Live locally to Liverpool
- Ideally have experience within the facades / cladding sector
- UK driving license
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary dependant on experience
- Further details will be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy