Developer - New Build, Refurbishment, Conversion - £2m - £60m - Quantity Surveyor (Project Level)
A multi award winning young, initiative developer based just south of the river are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who has had experience running their own projects to join their well-established commercial team. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a team were development is a main focus in this organisation. They praise themselves as a design-led property development company, with a reputation for creating outstanding and award-winning homes, in and around the capital.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join a high-status Developer working on some of London's most prominent residential projects. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be provided with some outstanding training from some of the most senior figures of the company.
Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
Duties: The Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial Manager
- Managing the Tender and Award Process
- Raising work orders using COINS
- Drafting Contract Agreements
- Managing Variations and RFI processes
- Contractor Payments and Final Accounts
- Preparing Cash Flow Forecasts, Cost & Budget Analysis, and Monthly Commercial Reports
Location: Battersea (Projects all around London)
Projects: New Build + New Projects Commencing
Sectors: Residential and Commercial Units
Values: £2m - £60m
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + benefits, on site Gym
- Strong/Confident Character
- Experience running their own projects and packages
- Initiative thinker
- Ideas man
- Minimum 6 years' solid experience
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Sam Patuzzo at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor/Project Quantity Surveyor/South London/Residential/Central London