Business Development Consultant- North America
Business Development Consultant
£45k OTE (top performer earning £65k)
Sell music to the world with the world's largest audio branding agency
PH Media Group is currently recruiting B2B sales professionals of all levels as part of our global expansion across New York, London and Manchester. We're looking for career driven senior sales executives to join our vibrant London office, all of whom have team spirit at their core. Working in a dynamic, fast-paced B2B sales environment, you'll earn unrivalled levels of commission. And as one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, we also offer endless opportunities for progression through our internal fast-track programmes.
Responsibilities of Business Development Consultant:
1. Contacting prospective businesses by phone to concept-sell the unique benefits of audio branding
2. Booking a minimum of two quality sales meetings per day for Business Development Managers
3. Managing the BDMs' activity to ensure they have the necessary information to close deals
Skills and experience of Business Development Consultant:
1. A strong work ethic and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced global company
2. Impeccable telephone manner, with the confidence to pitching business owners
3. Entrepreneurial spirit with a hunger to hunt new business
4. A proven track record of sales success, with evidence including league table placements, commission slips or awards
Rewards and benefits:
1. Basic salary negotiable on experience. Realistic OTE of £45,000 in first year, with the top performer earning over £65,000 and Business Development Managers over £120k
2. Fantastic incentives including a £10k bonus, New York trips, top tech and regular bonuses
3. Comprehensive Academy induction programme, with on-going training from dedicated Team Leaders
4. Opportunities for fast-track progression and relocation to North America
5. Private healthcare and pension scheme dependent on length of service
6. Modern offices fully furnished with on-site bar, catering facilities and breakout area including a games suite
7. Thriving social scene with regular events, charity fundraising schemes and a premier corporate football league.
PH Media Group is the world's leading audio branding company, working with more than 22,000 clients in 39 countries; including the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We were recently named in the Investec Mid-Market 100 as 1 of the fastest growing medium-sized companies in the UK, and recognised by the London Stock Exchange in the 1,000 companies to inspire Britain for 2015 and 2016.