Kitchen Sales Designer
My client been making handmade bespoke luxury kitchens for more than 35 years and know exactly what it takes to deliver luxury furniture.
They are seeking 2 Kitchen Sales Designers to work in their showroom in Nottingham.
You will ideally with previous sales/account management experience; not necessarily in kitchen design. You’ll need to be able to follow our sales process and build the confidence of your clients, making decisions with them and guiding them through their choices. You’ll also need excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan ahead and constantly be one step ahead of the game. On top of this, you’ll be managing other projects at different stages of the process so being able to juggle could be an advantage!
You will be well presented, articulate and confident in conversing with high spending customers and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responding to brochure requests and telephone enquiries and converting potential clients into a showroom visit to view our beautiful rage of kitchens.
- Welcoming potential clients into the showroom and taking them through our range of beautiful products on offer and converting their interest to a design appointment.
- Managing and following up on new and existing leads to ascertain potential interest and nurture clients buying interest and overcoming any reservations.
- Designing kitchens using Auto CAD (full training will be given)
- To oversee your clients project through to completion, and offer on-going support and advise whilst managing expectations.
- Meeting personal KPI’s and revenue targets.
- Converting clients interest into a sale using influencing and negotiating skills.
Liaising with external and internal departments to instruct build and installation
Hours Mon - Sat with a day off in the week
9am-6.30pm Mon- Fri
10am - 5pm Sat