Project Manager - Civils
I.T.S Construction are currently recruiting for our client who are a well-respected construction and civil engineering contractor based in Cardiff. They are looking to recruit a Civils Project Manager to join their civil engineering division.
The ideal candidate should have a site engineering background and be comfortable in the management of projects with a value of up to £8million. You will have a good commercial understanding and the ability to work both alone and as a team leader. Good management of health and safety on construction sites is a paramount attribute.
Requirements for this post are listed below:
- Qualified to Degree/HND/HNC in Civil Engineering preferable
- 15 years experience
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project
- Hold an SMSTS certificate
- Commercially aware with experience of NEC/ICE construction forms
- Good safety awareness
- Good knowledge of construction techniques
- Good problem solver
- Able to work to budgets and programmes
- Hold a full UK driving licence
A competitive salary is on offer with a monthly car allowance and pension scheme. Please contact Matt Arnold on 02920 753133 for more details.