Sales Manager Business
Business Consultant/ Sales Manager - Igaming
£35K + 5% bonus
My client is a fast-growing, award winning language management company. The employees are the most important assets and with this the aim is to provide an environment in which one can thrive and develop personally. As a fast-growing and very ambitious company there are a lot of career progression possibilities for anybody who wants to progress and build a career within translation. They like to promote from within and offer tailored training to all our staff.
This is a London-based role, focusing on their Casino/ iGaming brand, which focuses only on translations for betting, gaming and sports verticals. You will work by phone and if successful you will quickly have the opportunity to develop into field sales with international travel. You will be supported by the marketing team and existing sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing an exceptional service over the phone and via e-mail, generating leads with new clients and building relationships with existing clients
- Maintaining an up to date record of activity on the database, setting follow up calls as necessary.
- Having extensive knowledge on all services provided
- Representing the company in a professional and positive manner
Skills and experience required for Business Consultant:
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Proven experience of working in a B2B sales environment
- Proven cold calling experience
- Self-driven and motivated
- Excellent computer literacy
- The ability to meet sales targets
- Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
It would be a bonus, but not a must, if you have one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience from a similar role
- Experience from within the language sector
For more info or for a discreet chat, please feel free to get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.