Salary: Realistic earnings of 50k-70k
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
About the company
Our client has a close team of driven, enthusiastic and committed Sales executives who develop and maintain excellent relationships with all their customers. Whether it is a small City Car or a Luxury Prestige Car, their team’s aim is to ensure each and every customer achieves first class service. They are able to achieve this because their staff genuinely care about the Company and their Customers. They specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for their employees to develop and exceed within each role.
Due to our client expanding so quickly, they have achieved the success and image of a main dealership with the atmosphere of a family run business. They are so serious about what they do and being the best, but they always ensure that they have fun as they do it. This is reflected in their extremely low staff turn over rate.
As a result of their Success, our client is constantly developing and expanding which is why they are recruiting for more sales staff to join their online sales team. If you are an experienced sales executive who would like the opportunity to earn 70k whilst working for a fantastic company then please see further details below.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager
- Achieve Sales targets in a fast paced environment
- To respond to all online enquires in the expected time set by the management team
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with the company’s objectives
- Follow all company procedures
- Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines
- To treat your colleagues and the work place with respect
- To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention
Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience required of the Account Manager
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst working in a close-knit team.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about your role
- Previous track record of target achievement
- Organisation and the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time is vital
- Extremely competitive commission package with the opportunity to earn 70k a year
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives which include holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme coming 2017
- Complimentary office treats
To apply, please submit your CV & Cover Lettering today. We look forward to hearing from you!