Robert Half are currently recruiting for a well-known charity based in Central Bristol, who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 3 month temporary contract.
We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working individual who is looking for a role with an outstanding employer.
This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to work in an interesting and rewarding environment, and will give you the chance to add significant value to your CV.
Reporting directly to the Finance manager, the successful applicant will have direct involvement in the following duties and responsibilities:
- Balance sheet reconciliations: The potholder will be expected to carry out reconciliations on an array of control accounts
- Cash-flow forecasting: Working with the Finance Manager to assist in the developing a robust cash-flow forecast for the organisation
- Reserves reporting: Assist the Finance Manager in developing reserve account reporting
- Finance Manual: Assist the Finance Manager in pulling together and updating finance processes and procedures
- Internal Controls: Assist the Finance Manager in documenting internal controls
- We are looking for an individual with a logical and investigative approach to finance, someone who is able to communicate well with members of the finance team and the wider organisation.
- We are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running, work fairly independently, but also has the initiative to know when to flag up issues to the Finance Manager.
Salary: The position is offered on a full-time temporary contract paying £17.00 per hour (+holiday pay)
For further information and to apply, please contact Luke Stevens at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.