Chef de Partie, Coventry
Reporting directly to the Executive Head Chef the successful candidate will provide a professional and organised approach to this already established kitchen brigade. We are looking for Chef de Partie for a hotel that offers a good standard for both Indian and English Cuisine. You will be challenged to bring with you a creative outlook.
A very popular three-star hotel on the out skirts of Coventry, catering for the al a carte restaurant, weddings, banquettes and conferences, has just recently been revamped both in the restaurant and the kitchen.
The Essential Skills:
- Assisting to deliver exceptional quality food in a restaurant setting.
- Possess good knowledge of Health & Safety Procedure and Fire Procedure
- Experience in a fresh food restaurant
- Knowledge of current food trends in the area.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- A team player
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
Up too £22,000 for the right candidate, chef whites provided, staff meals provided on shift
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.