Are you one of those people who have a place for everything and everything is in its place? Can you keep multiple projects running simultaneously, delivering them on time, and to budget? Commercially minded with the ability to influence and engage with stakeholders at all levels of a business internally & externally? Fancy becoming part of a leading UK business that offers a competitive salary, excellent long term career prospects and a great working environment? Then this Mobilisation Manager vacancy could be just what you are looking for!
The successful Mobilisation Manager will be joining a FTSE250 listed service provider who have experienced rapid growth over recent years, both organic and through acquisition. They are an established player in a highly competitive market and offer you the chance to lead the mobilisation activity on some highly prestigious, high profile contracts.
As Mobilisation Manager you will take the lead for all aspects of end to end strategic supply chain development, in relation to the spend categories owned by Procurement. You will play an integral part in the development of "front end adoption" of supply chain solutions in contract mobilisation, leading all supply chain due diligence and mobilisation activity to enable the contracts operations team to operate in line the with the contract and procurement policy from go-live. You will work closely with Category Managers and Operational teams to ensure all aspects of mobilisation are covered to the required standards. Key areas of responsibility for this role include; implementing and promoting supply chain strategy that maximises supply chain value throughout the business, leading the development of the mobilisation plan and be accountable for supply chain activity throughout the mobilisation, attending off-site mobilisation meetings as the procurement representative, review and understand contractual obligations for service delivery, managing risk to mitigate supply chain assumptions, reviewing and negotiating supply chain quotes back to the contractual obligations, identifying supply chain gaps and determining solutions.
To be considered for this Mobilisation Manager role, it is expected that you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a proven background in multi-stream contract mobilisation for a major service provider (FM, IT, Procurement Outsourcing, etc), or a solid procurement background that includes the implementation of new contracts.
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Previous experience of project management / project delivery
- Change management experience
- Excellent organisation, planning and strategic and tactical execution skills
- Strategic sourcing, procurement & supply chain experience highly advantageous
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Flexible on location - role will be Midlands based but some travel will be required as part of mobilisation activity
In return, the successful candidate will receive a remuneration package that includes:
- Base salary of circa £40,000 to £50,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Additional benefits
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including 3PL, construction, retail, service sector, automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website for further information about our services and to view all of our roles
To apply for this Mobilisation Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.