Head Of Corporate Compliance
Head of Corporate Compliance
FinTech Payments Firm
£75K - £85K
Robert Half Risk & Compliance are currently seeking a Head of Corporate Compliance to join an ePayments firm based in Central London.
The Head of Corporate Compliance will be responsible for business-wide compliance and strategic topics, as well as overseeing operational compliance matters for payment services and corporates. There are two main aspects to the role:
1. Focus on business-wide compliance and strategic topics such as:
- Policy setting and shaping compliance strategy across the business
- Group-wide policy review and framework
- Acting as compliance advisor on key business projects
- Cooperation with banking partners and key strategic business partners
- Overseeing implementation of systems and controls across the business e.g. PEP/sanctions screening tools, automated verification etc.
2. Oversee operational compliance matters for payment services and corporates (including e-money corporates, covering areas such as:
- Corporate KYB oversight (APMs, PSPs, Merchants)
- APM risk and compliance assessments
- Transaction monitoring procedures for APMs, PSP, corporates
- Procedures for escalations, PEP/sanctions screening and suspicious activity for payment services and corporates
- Compiling management information for senior management
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Compliance role
- In depth knowledge and experience of FCA-regulated businesses
- Strong understanding of Payment Service Regulations, E-money Regulations, FCA Handbook and UK AML regulations (JMLSG)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.