PQ Management Accountant
Salary: Up to £38k
Medium sized Marketing company, based in Central London, is currently looking to recruit a Part Qualified Management Accountant for their professional and established team. You will report to the Finance Manager (FM) and will liaise with the Financial Controller (FC).
* Assist the FM with the monthly management accounts; profit and loss accounts and cash flow
* Liaise with the Financial Controller to help prepare budgets and forecasts
* Provide key analysis on financial performance and actively contribute to medium and long-term business planning
* Responsible for the month end close
* Ad hoc analysis where required
* Advising ways of improving business performance and internal controls
* Liaising with external auditors
* Currently studying ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
* Ideally, around 2-4 years finance experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel ability
* Strong academic background
You will be working for a growing and exciting Tech company. The role has realistic progression opportunities and great benefits.