National Field Sales Manager
The role: A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our Client to become their National Field Sales Manager. Managing a team of Territory Sales Managers you will be responsible for the sales of branded housewares and consumer products into the independent retail sector.
The Company: A well established business with an expanding product portfolio, our Client is now looking for a confident and structured National Field Sales Manager with a hands-on approach, who can develop and motivate their team to seek out new business opportunities and manage existing accounts throughout the UK.
For this National Field Sales Manager role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven history of field sales team management
- FMCG background
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Comfortable managing Key Accounts
- Can confidently source new business opportunities
- Self motivated and hard working with a 'can-do' attitude
Benefits of this National Field Sales Manager role:
- £45000 - £50000
- Bonus structure
- Company car
- Phone & laptop
- 20 days holiday (rising with service) + stats
If you want to work as the National Field Sales Manager for a company with an outstanding name in the industry apply today!
All Ways Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals, we help you to develop your career by understanding what you want from your next role.