My client who are leading Facilities Management provider are looking for a Contract Administrator to join their team in Chester. This role will initially be on a contract basis with the possibilty of going permanent.
- To provide a comprehensive and flexible contract administration support service to the Contract.
- To maintain concise records of all transactions, including and not limited to:
- Collate, review and process timesheets and expenses weekly, including overtime tracker to high accuracy.
- Raise accurate purchase orders for Sub-Contractor call outs, materials/non-chargeable materials and extra works, maintaining records in a timely manner.
- Regularly review and process sub-contractor invoices via the Invoice Pool, documenting queries.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
The client is looking to get someone in ASAP. If you are looking for your next opportunity and have previous experience, please send your CV or call Tom on 0161 238 8800.
Pay rate is £12p/h, 40 hours per week.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.