Chef de Partie
Exciting opportunity for a Chef De Partie at our established Café/Bar in Christchurch within our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
The Lounges are a rapidly growing group of neighbourhood café bars. We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
Who are we looking for?
- A calm and organised Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade.
- A driven Chef who is looking to progress within the kitchen.
- A Chef that can cook, taste and enjoy their food only, Ping chefs need not apply!
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience.
- A knowledgeable Chef who takes pride in producing great quality fresh food and will work with our Executive Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
- Learn how to manage a kitchen from a company with all the structure and support to show you how to be more than just a great cook.
- Chance to join an expanding and recession busting company.
- Fantastic company incentives.
- Training on offer includes Advanced Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and First Aid Courses, NVQ Level 3 and fully funded college courses.
- Straight shifts and two days off a week, and a sensible working week working with decent people!
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for. If you feel you have insufficient experience for the Junior Sous Chef role, but would be interested in joining us in another capacity, please feel free to send us your CV and a short cover letter explaining the job you feel you would be suited for and why you are interested in our group.