Registered Nurse- Nights J1439
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Chobham, Woking
Hours: Permanent Nights, 36hrs a week
Salary: £28,155 (£15ph)
About Our Client:
Our client is a prestigious country house benefiting from a peaceful and secluded location on the outskirts of Chobham, near Woking in Surrey. The home has been converted to provide residential, nursing and specialist dementia care for up to 55 elderly residents. The home offers a true care pathway, from residential support to dedicated dementia care.
Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's * Cancer Care * Colitis & Crohn's Disease * Epilepsy * Hearing Impairment * Motor Neurone Disease * Multiple Sclerosis * Muscular Dystrophy * Neuropathic * Orthopaedic * Parkinson's Disease * Speech Impairment * Stroke * Visual Impairment
You will be required to provide a high standard of nursing care alongside the caring team, whilst ensuring that the organisation values of trust, respect and care are always maintained and that each team member treats residents in the way that they would expect to be treated themselves.
This is a team role working as an integral part of the caring team, there is also a supervisory and supportive element within the role, providing guidance and acting as a resource for the caring team.
Who We're Looking For:
- NMC PIN number
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care.
- You'll be committed to learning and developing further.
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
- A passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
- Quick and easy application process
- Free access to the Nursing Times revalidation platform
- Full and part time roles available
- Paid NMC annual fees
- DBS cost covered
- Weekend enhancements
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme includes excellent shopping discounts
If this sounds like your next Registered Nurse role, please apply online or call for further information- 02082547506, quote J1439