New Business Sales - Selling an Experience
Our client is looking for a well rounded Sales Professional with New Business sales skills, strong Account Management and Project Management experience.
Client DetailsThe client creates custom experiences that reach out to peoples emotions through festive lighting, decoration, interactive worlds; delivering decorative solutions for every occasion. They are passionate about what they do and the culture of quality and care is what drives the business.
DescriptionNew Business Development
- Responsible for generating own leads through online research, email campaigns and industry specific events.
- Identifying requirements of business sectors, converting leads into wins
- Growing an extensive and profitable portfolio.
- Leading tender campaigns, prospecting, meeting clients and delivering sales presentations.
- Regularly contact to maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to negotiate additional business sales outside of contractual agreements
- Liaise with the in-house design team so that the team are market leading and inspirational in all areas of visual creativity
- Visit all key competitor schemes during festive season
- Project managing all clients throughout the annual festive calendar - from brief, to win to delivery - ensuring that projects are delivered on time and budget
- Ensuring excellent communication and collaboration with all stakeholders
- Review of competitors to create lessons learnt from other businesses
- Strong negotiation skills
- Running large and small scale projects from a sales and PM perspective
- B2B Sales Experience
- Proven track record in Field sales
- Stakeholder Management
- Prince 2 certified (desirable)
- The successful candidate will work closely with the project team to deliver festive decorations on time and budget for their client base. Ensuring client satisfaction throughout the duration of the project whilst we drive revenue and margin.
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic + commission
- Company car
- Benefits package
- Regional field based role, covering the South of the UK