Billingshurst, West Sussex
Up to £35k per annum, depending on experience
Our client is a successful Plant Hire company who is currently looking to recruit an experienced Hire Controller to assist in the day to day operations of a busy hire desk.
Reporting to the Hire Manager, key duties include:
- Ensuring all hire contract administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner, including; arranging all “on” and “off” hire’s, co-ordinate all breakdowns, notify customers of and charge all damages, make the necessary transport arrangements and co-ordinate drivers schedules required for any hire and sales deliveries.
- Diarise “day-to-day” entries of any “on hires/off hires” and deliveries/collections.
- Liaise with the workshop staff for any preparation of hire / sale orders, breakdowns or damages.
- Work with cross-hire suppliers to secure hire/sales opportunities.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Resolve any customer issues
- Transport and logistics
- To log all hire enquiries on the CRM and follow up in a timely manner to ensure that all business opportunities are secured.
- Liaise with machine operators
- Previous experience in a hire company essential
- Customer focussed
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and flexible attitude
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- PC literate – a working knowledge of Office 2013 and CRM programmes
- You will need to adhere to and promote compliance with current H&S legislation and company specific H&S policies
If you have the relevant experience required and feel that this could be the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP...
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*