Senior Project Manager - London Consultancy
Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy
An expanding and innovative Construction Consultancy with offices in London and Sussex and projects across the South East are seeking a Project Manager to join their highly committed and professional multi-disciplinary team. The role will predominantly involve projects in the Housing, Student Accommodation and Retail sectors.
The successful Project Manager can be based from either of the 2 offices.
This organisation have a hard earned reputation both as a reliable Project Manager and Consultant but also as a highly coveted employer. They are focused on personal development, training, assistance with gaining professional accreditations and a good work/life balance.
The role will include overseeing ongoing projects, undertaking business development activities to expand new opportunities and to lead bids and presentation teams.
You will oversee multi-disciplinary teams on high value projects and liaise with stake holders at all levels.
This represents a genuine opportunity to join an organisation who will be looking to progress your career for you. The opportunity is there to obtain a Senior Management/Director level position within a short amount of time.
The successful Project Manager will have:
- Been responsible for multiple projects including undertaking project planning, design management, management of procurement, construction management & supervision.
- Supervision and coordination of external consultants
- Coordinated with clients, officials, consultants and contractors, plus attendance at regular project and site meetings
- A good understanding of forms of building contract and experience of contract administration
- Strong interpersonal, bid writing and presentation skills
- The ability to control day to day programming and planning, monitor progress and expenditure of projects
- Membership of a construction related professional body, such as RICS, CIOB, APM, ICE etc.
- Degree qualified plus a project management related qualification (MAPM or similar) - desirable.
- Up to £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
If you are a Project Manager with Consultancy experience or Client side experience and you are currently considering your career options, please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
London - Surrey - Sussex - Project Manager - Consultancy - Retail - Housing