Business Development Manager - Business Information
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Brand Owner/Advertising Insights agency
Salary: £28 - £38K + Double OTE + Phone + Laptop + Pension + Health
About The Company
Our client is a leading name within brand insights and advertising best practice who are looking to continue their growth in the UK. Our client are looking for a Business Development Manager to work within the EMEA team to work with some of the world's leading brand owners and advertising agencies to drive new business within the EMEA region.
The Business Development Manager will be working for a brand insights agency that has been privately owned for the last 25 years with offices in Asia, Europe the US and headquartered in the UK. The Business Development Manager will be working for an award winning agency that most recently won 'best company to work for' from the Sunday Times.
About The Role
As the Business Development Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop high impact strategy as well as delivering against new business and growth targets working with brand owners and advertising agencies. The Business Development Manager will work working closely with the Head of Sales to develop sales strategy within the brand owner space developing new and exciting clients with EMEA. The Business Development Manager will also conduct face to face and online meetings with clients within the UK and on an international scale working with likes of Nielsen, Unilever and WPP.
- Work closely with Senior Management to advice on all aspects of sales and brand insights to develop new revenue streams
- Manage and influence senior level client contacts and maintain positive and successful relationships
- Protect and incrementally grow the revenue base through effective business development on an national and international scale
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships by ensuring that there is regular and structured contact that will included face-to-face meetings and telephone/e-mail communications
If you are currently in a Business Development Manager or New Business sales role or are working as a Business Development Executive this could be the ideal next step in your career within brand owner insights and advertising agencies. This is the perfect opportunity to continue or create a long lasting high-impact career in market research with a fast growing market leading company. Our client has a culture that is highly supportive of its employee's with constant training and career reviews in ensure employee satisfaction and career progression.
- A hands on approach to problem solving, identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to ensure client service level is upheld
- Experience in the brand owner/advertising insights space within a subscription/SaaS based insights agency would be ideal
- The ability to manage demanding relationships for large and complex clients with great balance between operational management and strategic development
- An ability to lead, coach and motivate a team as well as deliver strong motivation and positive approach to team work and building new client business relationships
The Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £38K + £70K OTE in first year, in-house bar, international travel options, pension and 25 days holidays!
For more information about the Business Development Manager role or to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.