£42 - 46k, depending on experience
Are you an experienced and ambitious Insight Manager with a keen interest in new methodologies and a knack for thinking creatively when it comes to customer audience insight? If so, our client would like to hear from you.
Based in North West London, our client prides themselves in being at the forefront of research for their sector. They are looking for a highly creative and strategic Insight Manager to help make a real impact on their organisation.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing a market research and insight role, in order to ensure that the client's competitive advantage is achieved. Working closely with the Head of Programmes and Insight, the Insight Manager will lead the development and evolution of the insight strategy.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- End to end delivery of research projects providing ground breaking insights, with actionable recommendations
- Developing a market insight and research strategy and associated yearly plans that will support growth, both in terms of revenue and reputation, and enhanced experience
- Devising, modelling and testing new hypotheses using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Designing, developing and submitting high quality research proposals directly to internal stakeholders and external research agencies
- Directing, planning, and delivering external market research as required
The function of this role is to understand the drivers of strong performance and to use this understanding to enable fully-informed decisions across the Marketing department.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in delivering research directly and commissioning external research agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to approach business questions and translate these into research objectives, build hypotheses and insights, and ultimately deliver recommendations and solutions
- Ability to identify opportunities, patterns and trends through data and insight
- Substantial organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise projects and manage schedule independently, to complete work on time and on budget
- Detail-oriented, with demonstrable results in ensuring delivery of quality, error-free work, through close attention to detail
A degree or professional body qualification in market research and insight is highly desirable, as is a keen interest in youth research.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Insight Manager to make a real difference in a role that offers real responsibility and opportunity to grow. This position offers excellent benefits with an incredible 37 days holiday - plus bank holidays! In order to be considered, please send over your most recent CV.
Please only apply for this role if you meet the essential criteria outlined. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant and you will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted for this role. It can take five working days for us to read your CV so please wait to hear from us in regards to whether we will taking your application further. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be judged according to an equal opportunities policy. Thank you for your interest in Spotlight Recruitment.