Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Norwich, Norfolk - £30,000-£36,000
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor? Have you had experience on commercial projects such as education, leisure or health? Are you looking to join an award winning main contractor?
If the answer is yes, please read on, as this is a great opportunity.
Benefits of this company includes:
- Award winning main contractor
- Longevity of work in the area
- Variety of commercial projects such as education, leisure and health
- Privately owned company
- This company delivers their projects and pays their subcontractors
- Internal progression and training
- Impressive vision for this company to grow
- Great offices and working environment
- Health and company car/car allowance
Responsibilities of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Precontract experience
- Assisting with tenders
- Assisting with CVR's
- Assisting with managing/agreeing valuations/variations
- Assisting with managing subcontractor accounts
- Procuring subcontractors
- Assist with cash flow forecasts
- Assisting with final accounts
Requirements of the Assistant Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Ideally, have a degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant background
- Show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.