Tax Manager, North London, £65,000
An internationally listed business based in North London have a created a new Tax Manager role. Working closely with the Group Tax Manager you will gain exposure to a range of tax accounting, as well as some planning issues.
One of the worlds largest manufacturing and productions companies with offices, they have a market leading brand.
- Preparing UK Corporation Tax Computations and dealing with HMRC enquiries;
- Assisting in quarterly group reporting under US GAAP to include preparation of supporting spreadsheets, tax accounting including deferred tax;
- Regular liaison with business units;
- Involvement, on an ad hoc basis, with planning issues;
- VAT support to the UK businesses;
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 2 to 3 years tax experience;
- Strong general IT skills, mostly on excel and word;
- Knowledge of group reporting consolidation packages and Onesource/Abacus tax reporting package an advantage;
- Some knowledge of VAT;
- Ability to work proactively;
- Commercially aware;
£50,000 - £60,000 + bonus, pension & health care