Staff Nurse/Registered Nurse Nursing Home
Work for a fantastic not for profit organisation!
This night nurse vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 3000 residents across 60 homes in England alone!
This particular staff nurse vacancy is with one of their homes in Milton Keynes. The home has just under 25 beds and cares for residents that may have sensory impairments, physical disabilities as well as dementia and the elderly frail. Their latest CQC inspection is fantastic across all fields of inspection and put it down to their highly trained staff. They are constantly growing and are a fantastic organisation for avenues of progression. The home are looking for a staff nurse to work as part of their team in delivering high standards of care!
- Permanent Night Shifts
- Generous salary
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Paid breaks for RGN's
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme for RGN's and above
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- Relocation packages (dependent on location)
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Monitoring patients' conditionsCarrying out treatment plansAssisting with patient needsBuilding and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleaguesUsing initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate mannerDocumenting and administering medication
Apply now to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy