A Financial Controller role offering complete autonomy over the UK operation for a market-leading manufacturing business. This is a role for an experienced Financial Controller or Finance Manager looking for an attractive challenge to develop finance in a collaborative business from transactional to value add, embedding new financial controls and processes across the business.
The role is based in central Bristol.
The successful Financial Controller will be Bristol based and meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - we will consider a candidate who is QBE but they will need to comfortably demonstrate the ability to operate at this level.
- Hands on experience 'owning' the Management Accountant pack and able to clearly show examples of improving the quality of management information for a business.
- Ensuring the financial control environment is robust and that financial controls are in place to ensure the integrity of financial information.
- Provide year-end reconciliations and information for the Annual Statutory Accounts and work with auditors.
- Management of purchase ledger. Oversee processing and payment of all supplier invoices and accounts. Ensure accurate costing.
- Strong stakeholder management including business partnering at a senior level.
- Team management of transactional finance team.
The UK arm of an international manufacturing business this company are an SME business with a turnover of circa 15m t/o.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £54,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.