Accounts Assistant role based towards Colne, Lancashire with a salary of up to £20,000 per annum.
Your new company
This organisation is a well established, reputable business based towards Earby near Colne, Lancashire.
Your new role
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity and your role will involve the following:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers
- Dealing with invoice and supplier queries
- Processing business expenses
- Preparing the Payments Run
- Preparing the Payroll for the external payroll company
- General Maintenance of the Payroll information
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Strong and confident understanding of purchase orders
- Ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
You will be provided with a rare and excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding organisation in East Lancashire. You will be working on a temporary to permanent basis between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Your salary will be up to £20,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Megan Collins at Hays in Burnley on 01282402161
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.