Deputy Care Home Manager - Gainsborough Care Home
Agincare Homes Holdings has been providing Residential Care since opening its first Care Home in 1986. Since then, our services have grown and we now operate 16 Care Homes. With the Agincare brand becoming known nationally, for the range of services offered.
Our residential care homes provide a person centred approach for individuals and are able to offer a comfortable and safe environment.
Deputy Care Home Manager required for Gainsborough Care Home
Gainsborough Care Home requires a highly motivated and skilled Deputy Manager to join our experienced team. Ideally you will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) and be able to support the Manager in the day to day running of the Care Home which will include working out on the floor alongside the care team. You will be responsible for managing a team of care staff and will assume full managerial responsibility, in the absence of the Registered Manager.
Experience in leading a team, care planning, assessments, care reviews and client care is essential, along with a passion for working with people who have Dementia. A full driving license and access to a suitable vehicle along with a flexible approach to working hours, including alternate weekends is required. There are excellent career progression and training opportunities available for the right individual.
- NVQ3 or above in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Experience of working with vunerable client groups
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the Care Sector, the running of a Care Home and the regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules, relating to Care Homes.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written) at a range of levels.
Apply now! Please call Gainsborough on 01929 422500 or alternatively send your Application form and CV